UPSEE Counselling 2019, Registration, Important Dates & Other Details, begins today, check details of full schedule on upsee.nic.in. The online process of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) 2019 counselling will commence from today (Wednesday, 26 June) on its official website. Recently, Dr A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow has released a notification about the complete counselling process in Hindi language and here we have provided the important details from the official notification and explained the complete process in detail.
The document verification process for candidates who successfully register for UPSEE Counselling and submit fee will begin tomorrow, i.e. June 27, and conclude on July 3, 2019. The online choice locking process will be conducted from June 29 to July 4, 2019. The result for seat allotment will be released on July 4, 2019. UPSEE 2019 result was released on June 3.
According to reports, UG Professor Vineet Consul said that for counseling, the candidates are required to register online and pay the registration fee of one thousand rupees. The counselling fee for UPSEE 2019 is Rs. 1000 which is non-refundable. The seat confirmation fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 20,000 and for SC and ST category candidates is Rs. 12,000.
UPSEE Counselling 2019 process
- Registration & Document uploading
- Payment of Counselling Fee
- Verification of Uploaded Document by the authority
- Confirmation SMS about the completion of the document verification process
- Choice filling by the newly registered candidates
- Result of Seat Allotment
- Seat acceptance and submission of seat acceptance fees. Options to select ‘Freeze’ and ‘Float’ Freeze/Float – Stage 1, Freeze/Float – Stage 2, Freeze/Float – Stage 3, Freeze/Float – Stage 4,
- Seat withdrawal facility will be provided at Stage (2) and (3)
- Download provisional seat allotment (after seat confirmation)
- Reporting at the college/institute.