Healthy Juice May Help In Boosting Digestion, Aloe vera juice with turmeric, ginger, green apple, celery and coconut water. In order to have a healthy digestive tract and gut, it is important to include foods in diet that are fibre-rich.
Aloe vera juice with turmeric, ginger, green apple, celery and coconut water may help in promoting a healthy digestive tract. Aloe vera juice has a cooling, anti-inflammatory effect on the gut; it helps relieve constipation and can help clear intestinal parasites.
Turmeric has a similar soothing effect on the gut. It helps in relieving pain and tension, and also helps improve circulation. Fresh ginger tones and stimulates the digestive tract, but it can raise blood pressure.
- Fresh Turmeric – 3/4
- Fresh Ginger – 3/4
- Green Apple – 1
- Celery Stalks – 2
- Aloe vera – 2 small leaves
- Coconut water – to dilute
- To begin with, take a juicer and juice fresh ginger, apple, celery and turmeric in it.
- Next, with the help of a sharp knife, remove the spine from each aloe vera leaf and slice the leaves open lengthwise and scrape out the gel.
- Add the gel to the juice and mix well. Pour the juice in a tall glass and add coconut water until it reaches your preferred consistency.
- So, bring together all these ingredients and keep a check on your digestive health.